Hit Counter 0005014355 Since: 16-03-2011
STEPS TO INSTALL APPLICATION ON MOBILE PHONE (ANDROID ONLY)
* Kindly uninstall the old version of Android application for Cause List of High Court of Uttarakhand from your mobile phone (if installed) and follow below instructions for installation of new application for Cause List of High Court of Uttarakhand -
1. Download the .apk file from Important Downloads Module > Android Application for Cause List (Beta Version) of website of High Court of Uttarakhand to PCs/Laptop or Open download application link in Mobile Browser.
2. Copy the .apk file to your Phone memory or in case of Mobile Browser just click on download button and it will initiate installation.
3. Some mobile phones do not allow to install third party apps from unknown source. In order to manually install application on android you have to activate “Unknown Sources” from Settings > Security>Device Administration >Unknown Sources and mark as check.
4. Those running 4.2.2 Android version or higher also need to select “Verify Apps” option as well.
5. Click on the .apk file and a screen will appear asking for various permissions like WiFi access, SMS sending permission etc. Now click next at the bottom.
6. After this on next window click on the install button.
7. Depending on speed of mobile processor it will be installed in few seconds to few minutes.
8. Now you will find the shortcut in menu for the installed application named “Cause List High Court of Uttarakhand” or “Cause List High Court” having High Court building image icon. Now click on the icon to run the Application.
Note: This application requires pdf reader (i.e. Adobe reader) to open Cause List. Therefore you are requested to install Adobe reader, which is free and available at Google Play Store. Make adobe reader default agent for opening pdf files.
27-04-2017 - Corrigendum Notice (Answer Key for the written test held on 17/04/2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I in Subordinate Courts and Personnel Assistant in Family Courts in the State of Uttarakhand - 2016)
19-04-2017 - Answer Key for the written test held on 17/04/2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I in Subordinate Courts and Personnel Assistant in Family Courts in the State of Uttarakhand - 2016